Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amy Makes A Gorgeous Bride




Meet my adorable bride, Amy! Isn't she just the cutest? As well as being one of the cutest, most adorable brides ever, she is also so incredibly sweet,  easy going, considerate and silly. And let me tell you, something I love in my clients is silliness! When I find a client is silly, I know we will be friends for life :) Amy brought her mom to our session, and her cute-as-a-button dog, Nova, who made an adorable appearance alongside Amy. I love their pictures together. And though Nova IS beautiful, she certainly doesn't outshine stunning Amy! I have to be honest, I am really obsessed with her photos! Our shoot was SO fun, and I knew so many shots were gold before I even got home. Amy just looked drop dead gorgeous. I really hope you guys enjoy her bridal portraits as much as I do :)

Check out amy's entire bridal slideshow here!




































3 comments:

simona said...

beautiful setting. beautiful pictures. beautiful bride. :)

Moy Playhouse Studio said...

I really love the high-fiving Dog.

ellenmarie said...

thank you simona! and i think the dog is so fun too moy playhouse studio! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...