Friday, October 14, 2011

Two Tots Too Cute For Words

Well Ya'll... I had hoped to finish the gorgeous wedding this week to share with you guys, but it looks like it will be early next week before I can share the blog post with you guys. SO! Until then then, check out two photos from my session with the charming tot-duo I had earlier this week. Of course, as always, these two will get their own dedicated post later on - but until then, adore these beautiful sneak peeks. I just love children! I always wonder who they will become later on in life while I'm editing their photos. I have had the pleasure of shooting both Paige and Drake's newborn photos, and it's been an amazing journey to watch them grow! I'm so excited to continue to capture their milestones throughout their lives.

Drake here is in his halloween costume, and I just love love love this photo. For some reason it reminds me of John Wayne. What do you guys think? 

And here is big sister Paige! She adores the camera, and I'll tell you what - this camera loves her back! She is such a little ham, and my camera and I just eat it up! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...