Friday, October 21, 2011

the boy who fell in love with the girl next door



Introducing.... Mr. and Mrs. Willis! Now this has got to be one of the cutest couples of all time, seriously, the pictures will convince you too! And even cuter? Mike literally fell in love with the "girl next door". These two cuties grew up next door to each other and as best friends. From best friends and neighbors, to husband and wife, Lisa and Mike really are a real-life fairytale.

I have to say, their wedding which was located in Vero Beach, Florida - was one of the most beautiful I've ever witnessed! Both as a photographer, and as a friend. I adore the ocean, and was thrilled at the opportunity to capture such a gorgeous event. The ceremony was absolutely stunning, but Lisa is really the one that awe-struck the guests. She is such a classic beauty, and her look from head-to-toe was one to adore! I just absolutely loved her style, doesn't she just look like the most perfect bride? And let me tell you! Their guests knew exactly how to party! Mike and Lisa's loved ones flew all the way to Florida to show their support, and when it was time to get down, they really did. Man, was it a good time! It was really hard for me to resist dancing with them because it looked like everyone was having SO much fun! However, capturing all the fun, and looking back on it later, is a real treat. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was editing their wedding. If you have the time, I suggest you check out the slideshow, because the blog post is long enough as it is! I wanted to really high light the main parts of what made their day so special. Thanks for sharing part of their special day with us!

   
 
 


If you'd like to see more, be sure to check out their whole slideshow here:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...