Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a day at ren fair

This past weekend, I actually had some down time! So whenever I get such an opportunity (my weekends mostly are reserved for my darling clients!), I make sure to take full advantage! This past Sunday my manfriend, Jake, and I went to Texas Renaissance Festival, with some friends. We went with two of our favorite couples: Kenda and Ryan, and Lea and Shane! Lots of things to see, and it was fun to introduce Kenda to the festival who had never been before. The rest of us are long-time adoring fans of Ren Fest. The festival had lots to entertain us with! Including (but not limited to): Lots of beautiful nature, awesome costumes, friendly people, live music, delicious food, skits, shopping, games, a petting zoo, and even jousting.  But the best part of all was spending some quality time with wonderful people. It's always a great time, and I definitely recommend you take the time to go if you can! If you can't, then feel free to live vicariously with us!



 
 


Thanks for hanging with us at Ren Fest! Hope to see you there next year!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...