Wednesday, July 11, 2012

but ruby loves you

you're not sick of seeing pictures of my dog yet are you? no, no.. you guys love ruby just as much as me. right? right. ah, excuse my lapse in ruby-confidence. because let's be honest, how could you not love that face? those eyes? i think it might just be impossible to not love her.





well, regardless of if you love or hate ruby (but they say if you haven't got anything nice to say, you just shouldn't say anything at all. and usually they say things like that for a reason.), sometimes ruby gets to be my subject so i can learn new tricks. tricks that benefit your eye balls. i know what you're thinking. unlike the old saying, it appears you can teach an old dog new tricks. that's what i'm here for folks. testing out old sayings, and what not. i'm pushing the envelope and i don't care who knows it.

by the way, i understand my dog looks completely terrified. but i can promise you that no animals were harmed in the making of these pictures. if anything i blinded myself during the process, so once again this blog comes at the cost of my own suffering - but you're worth it. you should also know that ruby totally got a treat afterwards, so really she is just a really great actress. i'm still waiting for the academy awards to notice...






 see, and here is ruby after her snack: still giving me the stink eye, but loving life ;)
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...