Saturday, January 9, 2010

the beautiful kenda!

kenda is one of my very best friends! i have known her since freshmen year in high school and we have been through and changed a lot over the years. i truly love this gal with all my heart! she is a wonderful and amazing friend. she knows all of my flaws, but reminds me of my strengths. what more could you ask from a friend? well unfortunately she will be moving in the next few days to austin :( (still within easy visiting distance though!) so me and her hit the park and took lots of photos :) here are my favorites of kenda, she's beyond beautiful! she sometimes doesn't believe me when i tell her how beautiful she is, so if you agree, be sure to leave comments to make sure she knows!












0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...