Saturday, May 5, 2012

backyard treasures

for those of you that don't already know, i recently moved, and with that came a drop dead gorgeous backyard that i look out on from my office! it makes me the absolute happiest girl in the whole world to be working and have this beautiful backdrop filled with birds, greenery, and sunshine - just hanging out, right before my eyes :) and when i let ruby out, i get to see her run around and bask in the sun for hours. it's a life, let me tell ya!


hope you enjoy some of my sights from my new yard as much as i do! i am actually thinking about opening up an etsy shop to sell some fun little prints like these. thoughts, my dear friends?
















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ellen! Love the yellow one, that one is new to me. Glad you are loving your new outside space. :) leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...