Monday, March 30, 2009

itty bitty teenie weenie

i finally finished my class and am on a week break! woo hoo!!!

after i moved out of my parents house, my parents missed ruby so much they went and found themselves a miniature pinscher puppy that looks just like ruby! her name is kashmir, and she was apparently a runt. she is adorable and SOOO teenie tiny! today i went by my parents to go let kashmir out since my mom was working and my dad has been out of town. of course i brought ruby because when they first met they had a blast playing. this time i just couldn't help myself but take some pictures.

tonight i'll share the ones of them running around and playing - they were my favorites! and tomorrow i'll share the ones of the new puppy being a super model.
enjoy :)











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...